Information on Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG accordance with Article 13 GDPR
Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG (in the following known as AS-Schneider) welcomes your visit to our website as well as your interest in our company and our products. Protecting your personal data following its collection, processing, and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used.
1. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0)7133-101-0
2. Contact details of our data protection officer
3. Data collection on our website
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. In doing so, the following data is collected:
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal user data. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
4. Data processing and purpose, legal basis
We collect and utilise our users' personal data only insofar as this is necessary for provision of an operational site and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user, by making these available to us, using the forms on our website.
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties only if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution or for billing purposes, in compliance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for order processing, or if you have previously consented. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Disclosure to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or insofar as we are obliged to do so by court order.
a) Contact form
The personal data will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of sending product information and answering your request. The data collected is derived from the form. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit, b), f) GDPR.
5. Data deletion and data retention
AS-Schneider stores personal data as long as necessary to carry out a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, unless otherwise provided by law.
The data stored during collection will be deleted after the periods of statutory retention and limitation or after the discontinuation of the purpose for the collection, whichever is longer.
6. Cookies and web analysis tools and tracking tools
7. Web analysis by Google Analytics
The following data can be transmitted in this way:
“This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer and which analyse how you use a website. The information generated by the cookies on your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. On this website, the IP anonymisation "_anonymizeIp ()" by Google is used, so that the IP address of the users of Google within Member States of the European Union or other contract parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server based in the USA and shortened. By shortening the IP address, the direct personal relationship can be excluded. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate users' use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies using a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link.
Download browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de" target="_blank
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
If cookies are deleted after an Internet session, the opt-out cookie must be set again.
This data processing is only done based on Article 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with the consent in the cookie consent tool.
8. Use of Leadfeeder
AS-Schneider uses the Leadfeeder tool, which is operated by Liidio Oy, Mikonkatu 17, 0100 Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder compares IP addresses of companies with the IP addresses provided by Google Analytics and links them. This increases the likelihood that AS-Schneider will find prospective parties. AS-Schneider will try to contact the company. Leadfeeder uses Linkedin, and compares interested parties with contacts from the company found. This happens contextually so that, e.g. a specific AS-Schneider product name further narrows the search. Leadfeeder itself also provides prospective parties in the same way. It is conceivable that a personal reference based on indicator points is possible. The Google cookie stays on your computer for 14 months before it deletes itself.
10. Use of social media plugins
(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use what is called the two-click solution. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers of these plugins. You can recognise the provider of the plugin by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plugin provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under Section § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plugin, data is automatically transmitted to the respective plugin provider and stored there (US providers in the USA). Since the plugin provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies using your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is also made for users who are not logged in, to display customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right. Through the plugins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You consent to the data processing when clicking on the buttons, otherwise the data traffic is blocked.
(4) The data is forwarded regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plugin provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. When activating the activated button and link the page, for example, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this to your contacts in public. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plugin provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. Here, you will also find further information on your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php" target="_blank more Information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084"_blank, https://www.facebook.com/help/262314300536014/"_blank. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework"_blank.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, United States; c. Google has subjected to the EU-US-Privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework"_blank.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy"_blank. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework"_blank.
d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy"_blank.
f) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy"_blank. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework"_blank.
g) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875"_blank. Instagram is a part of the Facebook group and shares the infrastructure, systems and technology with Facebook, as well as with other Facebook companies (https://www.facebook.com/help/111814505650678?ref=dp"_blank).
11. YouTube plugin
(1) We also use plugins from YouTube on our website. YouTube is a service by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. If you visit one of our pages with a YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube is established.
(2) We use the so-called two-click solution for YouTube plugins. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be forwarded to YouTube. The video is first shown as a grey box. You enable data processing by clicking on the grey box. You can recognise the provider of the plugin by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button.
(3) When you visit this website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile when using YouTube, you must first log out before clicking the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customised advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
This data processing is only done based on Article 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with the consent in the cookie consent tool.
This website uses plugins from Vimeo, a company from the United States: Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
(1) We use the so-called two-click solution for Vimeo plugins. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be sent to Vimeo. The video is first shown as a grey box. You enable data processing by clicking on the grey box. You can recognise the provider of the plugin by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button.
(2) If you visit one of our pages with a Vimeo plugin and click 2x, you establish a link to Vimeo. When you visit this website, Vimeo receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, your IP address is transmitted to Vimeo. This also occurs regardless of whether you are logged on Vimeo. This information is stored on Vimeo. If you are logged into a Vimeo account, Vimeo links this data with your Vimeo account.
This data processing is only done based on Article 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with the consent using the 2-click solution.
(1) You can consent to receive our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services to be advertised will be named in the consent form.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the double opt-in procedure. This means that after you sign up, we will send you an e-mail in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. In addition, we also store your IP addresses and the time you registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your data. In addition, we use verification to prove verification of consent if necessary. We delete these logs when a defence against claims is no longer necessary. We collect the verification based on Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
(3) The only information we require to send the newsletter is your e-mail address. Specifying additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally and is statistically analysed to identify which industries are interested in us. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address and the voluntary data in order to send the newsletter. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke this by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail (https://as-schneider.us15.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=38f9a6250882ef2912a58ee63&id=4720bb8c16" target="_blank), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a message to the contact details specified in the disclaimer.
(6) In order to optimise the newsletter for you, you also consent to our evaluation, which we use to measure how often the newsletter is opened and which links the readers click on. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
We use the tool SurveyMonkey for surveys on our website. SurveyMonkey is a tool by SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne road, Dublin, Ireland. For participating in our survey, SurveyMonkey collects information about the device, the application, the IP address of the version of your operating system, device type, as well as information about system and performance and on the type of browser. If you participate in the survey using a mobile device, SurveyMonkey also captures the UUID of the device. SurveyMonkey also uses third-party tracking services, which in turn collect cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect usage data and user statistics. We use surveys to improve the customer relationship, or to measure customer satisfaction. By participating in the survey you also consent to the evaluation of the surveys. Legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a), f) GDPR.
14. Transfer of personal data to third countries
a) AS-Schneider transfers contact data to its own subsidiaries worldwide using a CRM program. Contact can also be made by our subsidiaries abroad, if this makes sense due to the origin of the contact. A more detailed listing of all locations worldwide can be found at https://www.as-schneider.com/gb/en/Global-Sales-Contacts/pid.21.26.85/AS-Schneider-worldwide.html" target="_blank.
b) The data transmission to such third countries is based on the EU standard contracts, which AS-Schneider has concluded with its offices around the world. You can see these at this link: https://www.as-schneider.com/gb/en/Information/pid.21.35.1513/EU-Standard-Agreement.html" target="_blank
We also use SurveyMonkey, One Curiosity Way San Mateo, CA 94403 based in the US, and MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 also based in the USA for our surveys and newsletters. They may receive knowledge in the context of the commission if applicable, and commission processing contracts are concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. MailChimp and SurveyMonkey achieve an appropriate level of data protection through certification by the Privacy Shield according to Art. 44ff. GDPR.
15. Right of revocation and objection
You are entitled to revoke consent for the use of personal data according to Art. 6 (1), lit. a) GDPR in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future. In addition, under the prerequisites set out in Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you are entitled to object to processing according to Art. (1), lit. e), f).
If you have questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer:
AS-Schneider uses technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technical development.
17. Rights of Affected Parties
AS-Schneider offers its customers the right to access, rectification, deletion and data portability or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to a data processing acc. Art. 6 (1), lit. e, lit. f) GDPR. Please send the respective request to:
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can make a complaint to the supervisory authority.